- Looking for a variety of benefits? This powerful variety blend of super fruits and superfoods is an ayurvedic formula aimed to provide the body with natural energy from whole vitamins and nutrients. While replenishing the body with antioxidants to strengthen the immune system.This combination of herbs and fruit also can support your metabolism, promote hair growth and skin that glows. Green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants and EGCG.
- Along with strengthening your immune system, improving your skin and hair. Amla superfruit that contains high amounts of vitamin c, is a rich source of fiber and reduces inflammation in the body.it also contains chromium which is great for stabilizing your blood sugar levels. Amla is also good for skin and hair. Get the glow you want to show. Moringa- highest antioxidant plant with over 90 nutrients and contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Spirulina-is an excellent source of protein, vitamin a, k1 K2 and iron. It also strengthens the immune system, supports cardiovascular health and boost energy levels. Flaxseed-is a great source for plant-based omega-3 fatty acid (alpha linolenic acid) which has been tied to improve circulation and anti-inflammatory effects. It's also a great source for fiber, antioxidants and antiinflammatories
- th and skin that glows. Green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants.
- Spirulina is a type of blue-green microalgae. Its benefits range from boosting the metabolism, stabilizing blood sugar to detoxing heavy metals. Amla superfruit powder is a great way to consume natural vitamin c , tannins and polyphenols, which have strong antioxidant effects. Ginseng is commonly touted for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It also can help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Moringa oleifera a superfood is the highest antioxidant plant known. It is a multivitamin rich in minerals and nutrients. It also helps regulate blood sugar levels and inflammation. Flaxseed is an excellent source of soluble fiber and Omega 3.
- This helps with blood pressure and cholesterol. under nutrition facts the daily value is not established. Where the ingredients go please put: Spirulina, moringa oleifera, flaxseed, green tea extract, and ginseng. Directions:Take 1 teaspoon mixed with water or your favorite beverage. 48 servings
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure
or prevent any disease.